Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
Part-time in office, remote, and on location based on need. $15/hour @ 10 hours per week.
Director of Marketing
By providing support to the marketing team, the student worker will focus on supporting internal communications and external marketing needs as needed. The student will build on their current skills and gain experience with writing, design, social media, and project and vendor management in efforts to maximize current student satisfaction and help bring new students and partners into the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage invoices with the finance department
- Interview faculty and alumni and write and produce blogs
- Review and maintain internal and external web sites for currency and accuracy
- Create and manage systems to track and celebrate Presidian successes such as Experiential Learning case studies, alumni outcomes, faculty publications and speaking engagements, etc.
- Manage editorial calendar, draft, and design blogs, update and improve student portal.
- Track and respond to internal needs for templates, writing, and proofing, Zoom setup, design, updating Q&A.
- Help manage outsourced projects and vendor relationships
- Schedule connections between prospects and alumni/current students
- Assist with creating and executing internal and external marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Knowledge of Understanding:
- Ability to use Photoshop and WordPress highly desired
- Prefer previous knowledge of Google analytics, AdWords, Social Media trends
- Attention to detail, grammar, and excited about promoting PGS
- Enjoys working in a positive and cooperative manner to achieve shared objectives
- Ability to work autonomously on projects from start to completion
- Seeks advice when unsure about the appropriate course of action
- Excited about data and meticulous record keeping
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Interested in exploring efficiency improvements
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Takes corrective action, identifies a more effective approach, process, and corrects errors
- Understands a systems-thinking approach and interrelatedness of activities and processes within all PGS departments throughout the student lifecycle experience
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached and a brief description of why you are the best fit for this position and how it would enhance your experience at PGS.