Posted: July 21, 2017
Application Deadline: August 7, 2017
Position Title: Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
Time Commitment: Part time in office, remote, and on location based on need. $15/hour @ 20 hours per week.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Purpose: By providing support to the marketing team, the student worker will focus on supporting internal departments communications needs and external marketing needs as needed. The student will build on their current skills and gain experience with writing, design, social media, and project and vendor management in efforts to maximize current student satisfaction and help bring new students and partners into the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage invoices with the finance department
- Manage editorial calendar, draft and design blogs, update and improve student portal.
- Track and respond to internal needs for templates, writing and proofing, Zoom set up, design, updating Q&A.
- Help manage outsourced projects and vendor relationships
- Schedule connections between prospects and alumni/current students
- Assist with creating and executing external marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Knowledge of Understanding:
- Ability to use Photoshop and WordPress highly desired
- Prefer previous knowledge of Google analytics, AdWords, Social Media trends
- Attention to detail, grammar, and excited about promoting PGS
- Enjoys working in a positive and cooperative manner to achieve shared objectives
- Ability to work autonomously on projects from start to completion
- Seeks advice when unsure about the appropriate course of action
- Excited about data and meticulous record keeping
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Interested in exploring efficiency improvements
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constant changing environment
- Takes corrective action, identifies a more effective approach, process and corrects errors
- Understands a systems-thinking approach and interrelatedness of activities and processes within all PGS departments throughout the student lifecycle experience
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached and a brief description of why you are the best fit for this position and how it would enhance your experience at PGS.