Presidio Graduate School Tuition and Fees:
Choosing the right time to begin your journey through graduate school requires an evaluation of your financial commitments and a strategy for affording your education. Presidio Graduate School recognizes the value of a positive and impactful education and as a non-profit accredited institution, PGS offers tuition costs that are manageable and affordable to ensure each student receives the opportunity to earn their degree and start making a difference as soon as possible. Financial aid options are available for both full and part-time students.
2018-2019 academic year tuition rate is $1160 per unit and based on semester enrollment for all degree and certificate programs. All tuition costs may be subject to an annual adjustment of 3-5%.
2018-19 Academic Year Fee Schedule (all programs):
Fees support student activities and the learning site environment and applied each term. All fees appearing on the student account are payable whether or not the student plans to use these services or facilities related to those fees.
- Administrative Fee – $150 per term (all programs) Record-keeping costs and providing student access to copyrighted material used in all academic programs.
- Technology Fee – $65 per term (all programs) Acquisition, upgrading, and/or maintenance of technology costs used for academic and student support activities.
- Classroom Materials Fee – $85 per term (all programs) Onsite learning material costs and student support activities.
- IslandWood Facilities Fee – $2,500 per term (all Seattle programs) Thursday-Sunday overnight accommodations and freshly prepared meals each day while at IslandWood during monthly residencies and based on quad occupancy three (3) nights per month.
Other Costs of Attendance:
- Transportation – (All programs) Students are responsible for their own transportation costs to and from campus.
- Books – (All programs) Students should prepare to spend an average of $50 to $200 on textbooks and required program downloads for each course.
- Meals and Lodging – All Students are responsible for providing their own meals and lodging, except students currently enrolled in the Seattle MBA program when they are on campus at IslandWood during monthly residencies.
PGS Alumni Audit Fees: Please contact the registrar for the latest classes and fees. Read more information on Alumni benefits here.
Presidio Graduate School reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees every academic year. While making every effort to keep student costs affordable, PGS reserves the right to revise any listed fee or tuition rates without notice. These changes could occur even after initial payments are made, up until the first day of the term.