Financing Your MBA Degree
Making Your Plan to Attend
Charges for attending PGS are determined based on the number of credits being taken. 2021-2022 academic year tuition rate is $1,305 per credit for the MBA degree.
Fees support student academic experience and apply for all degree programs and each term unless otherwise indicated.
New Student Fee – $350 (first term only)
Comprehensive Fee – $300 per term
2021-2022 Academic Year Tuition and Fees
|Required Credits||Cost Per Credit||Total Tuition||Required Fees||Total Tuition and Fees|
Please consult the current Student Handbook/Catalog for total tuition cost for certificate programs. While making every effort to keep student costs affordable, Presidio Graduate School reserves the right to revise fees or tuition rates every academic year.
2021-2022 Full-Time Annual Cost
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Total|
2021-2022 Part-Time Annual Cost
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Total|
Financial Aid Information
Finding a way to afford graduate school is not always easy and often takes creativity, planning, and support. Our Financial Aid Office is here to provide you with the necessary resources and guidance to navigate the financial aid student loan process. The first step to applying for financial aid is completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Presidio Graduate School’s Federal Code is 042355. Applicants can apply for financial aid prior to receiving an admissions decision.
Students are eligible to receive aid up to their cost of attendance. To learn more about the type and terms of federal student loans available, contact Diana Asaad in the Financial Aid Office at 415-655-8952 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deferred Payment Plans
Presidio is committed to building a transformational and supportive educational environment. Students can work with Student Business Services in advance of the term start date to build out a deferred payment plan to help manage their tuition and fees. Our team is ready to answer your questions and build a plan to help ease the financial burden of pursuing your degree—don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Other Costs of Attendance
- Transportation – (All programs) Students are responsible for their own transportation costs to and from campus.
- Books – (All programs) Students should prepare to spend an average of $50 to $200 on textbooks and required program downloads for each course.
- Meals and Lodging – All Students are responsible for providing their own meals and lodging.
Veterans Financial Aid Programs
To help veterans fund their education expenses, Presidio Graduate School participates in the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, the Yellow Ribbon Program, and the Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP).
Post-9/11 GI Bill®
Also known as Chapter 33 education benefits program this program provides funding for tuition, required fees, books, and housing for eligible veterans.
Yellow Ribbon Program
The Yellow Ribbon Program covers eligible veteran students’ expenses above the GI Bill cap. The maximum Yellow Ribbon funding amount for the 2021-22 academic year is $9,600. Veterans must have 100% eligibility for the Post 9/11 GI Bill®. Eligible applicants will be automatically considered for this program after being accepted.
Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP)
Presidio Graduate School has been approved for the new Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP), which was enacted on March 11, 2021. Going into effect immediately, the VRRAP was part of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan (stimulus package) targeted to help individuals and businesses recover from the economic effects of the pandemic.
Veterans participating in the VRRAP can receive up to 12 months of tuition and fees and the monthly housing allowance.
The educational programs that are covered by this program must provide training for high-demand occupations — which includes almost five pages of options — and are determined by the Commissioner of Labor Statistics, below are approved program:
- Cert – Applied Sustainable Operations
- Cert – Sustainable Energy Management
- Cert – Sustainable Leadership
- Cert – Sustainable Marketing And Production
Universities and programs that wanted to participate in this program were encouraged to apply and submit a participation agreement for review. Presidio was approved in September 2021 to participate in VRRAP.
The program has $386 million allocated and will cap at 17,250 veterans or 18 months lapse, ending on December 11, 2022. Eligible veterans must be between the ages of 22 and 66, be unemployed because of the pandemic and not eligible for federal GI Bill programs. If you transferred your Post-9/11 GI Bill to dependents, you are eligible for this program.
There are a few other requirements, as reported by Military.com in May 2021, that pertain to enrollment in other employment programs and receiving other benefits.
What does this mean for veterans?
With any new program, there are loads of questions and pages of details. Here are some of the most common questions, answered for you. There are complete FAQs and details online, as well.
- The VRAAP will pay 12 months of the program — even if it takes longer than that to complete the program.
- The VRRAP funds go to the school but the housing allowance payments will go to you, the veteran.
- The housing allowance may be paid for half-time or less and will be rounded to the nearest 10%.
- The VRRAP does not cover testing costs unless they are included in the program’s required fees charged to all enrolled students.
- There is no continuous enrollment requirement, but the program is limited to 21 months in duration.
- You cannot transfer the VRRAP benefits to dependents.
- Associates degree programs may be approved for VRRAP but bachelor’s degrees do not.
- You can only use the program for one program, even if you finish one before the 12 months is over.
- For example, VRRAP will cover Emergency Medical Technician and paramedic training, as it is determined a high-demand occupation.
- However, VRRAP will not cover law school, flight school, work-study, apprenticeships, or on-the-job training programs.
If you want to learn more about the VRRAP and how you can apply for it, reach out to email@example.com. Please note that at the moment, this program is only approved for our Sustainability Certificates.